Thread: USA vs KSA!
View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 10, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo[t] View Post
just have a view on other rules and regulations of KSA,do you think that Saudi Arab is going on its right way or not. According to me, it's not on the right path.
KSA Government follows some of the things defined by Wahabism /Salafism and the King is absolute power holder who is to supposed to pass/approve laws etc. As per them the country is going on right way . However, as per my thinking as well, alas that country is not going on any right direction. . Its resources have been captured by the west and specifically USA. Americans have got hold of much of oil reserves and they control it (*Saudia is having second largest oil reserves). The Americans have also taken hold of some of the other things including stay of many military units in and around Saudia on the plea of her protection and on her money.... Honestly speaking, in my thinking Saudis cannot say no to USA or to be on broader spectrum, they not only get impressed with the white skin of the west but also they fear from them!
Neo[t] (Saturday, November 10, 2012), Raz (Saturday, November 10, 2012)