Thread: USA vs KSA!
View Single Post
Old Monday, November 12, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
KSA Government follows some of the things defined by Wahabism /Salafism and the King is absolute power holder who is to supposed to pass/approve laws etc.
I think there is no Muslim country that follows ISLAM instead of a particular sect. Alas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
As per them the country is going on right way . However, as per my thinking as well, alas that country is not going on any right direction. . Its resources have been captured by the west and specifically USA. Americans have got hold of much of oil reserves and they control it (*Saudia is having second largest oil reserves). The Americans have also taken hold of some of the other things including stay of many military units in and around Saudia on the plea of her protection and on her money.... Honestly speaking, in my thinking Saudis cannot say no to USA or to be on broader spectrum, they not only get impressed with the white skin of the west but also they fear from them!
I second you.

Question arises: Why only non-Muslims have plans to design & accomplish it. Do we have just skull without Brain? Astonishing!
mjkhan (Monday, November 12, 2012)