Thread: Life in FSP
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 13, 2012
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 7th in Sindh Urban

Emoemar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by saadqq View Post
I have several questions:
1:what should be the merit no in CSS exam to make your position confirm in FSP?

2:How many total students are selected for FSP every year?

Thanks i need ur urgent reply
The merit number depends on your domicile. Since punjab generally has the toughest competition i would say you should be in the first 50 candidates from punjab to be on the safe side, although allocations have been made as far low as 70 even. The story is the same for the rest of domiciles.

Total seats on average used to be around 25 over the past few years, but i would suggest you keep the number 20 in mind over the coming years and then do the math. 10 to punjab and an average of 2 each for rest of the domiciles and assuming that PAS and PSP are generally placed higher on average then that should give you an idea of where you should be according to your domicile.

A piece of advise, and although i know its natural to fret about these things, for the time being give it your best, prepare as well as you possibly can and beyond, and then pray for a favorable outcome.
There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life Is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat, And we must take the current when it serves, Or lose our ventures. ~ William Shakespeare
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emoemar For This Useful Post:
saadqq (Wednesday, August 07, 2013), Seemab (Tuesday, November 13, 2012), Urooj rajput (Friday, October 02, 2020)