View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 14, 2012
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanisar View Post
stunner bro, what do say abt it, as Mazar ul haq has written that when usman r.a asked hazrat Ali, Talha and Zubair r.a to come for his help against the conspirators, they only sent their children instead of coming themselves... isnt this statement shows the other companions were (nauzu billa) half heartedly supporting the conspirators..

is it necessary that to write r.a with every companion?
Bro if you read other authentic books, some even by Western writers, this stance of Mazhar ul Haq has been negated many times there .. There is certainly some uncertainty to the exact quoted history by either sides but the most accepted view is that Hazrat Usman himself denied any help as he did not want bloodshed even of an enemy (written in many books about his very soft-heartedness) and also because he thought it was not viable for the opposing party to kill a sitting Caliph, which they subsequently did ..
Do not quote Mazhar ul Haq in paper but if you read the same stance by any other authentic writer then you can quote him and negate him in light of some other writers' findings and your personal opinion afterall .. Do not be biased, always quote some scholar's views then counter views and then your personal opinion backed by solid arguments ..

You can write R.A with every companion ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanisar View Post
stunner bro, one last but irrelevant question regarding this thread. sorry for that. as u have scored 168 in 2012. did u qualify for interview and was it ur last attempt?

if i could have ur contact numbr plz?? thanxx..

keep on smiling.. God bless u..
I scored 166 in Islamic History .. It was my first and last chance as I have turned 28 this year .. I failed in General Knowledge part ..

You can have my email from my profile ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harreem View Post
@Stunner
Can you please post the exact links of the documentaries in the first post? Thank you very much for your guidance. It is indeed informative.
I have lost the original links but you can 'Download Bit Torrent on your computer and then google the documentary titles with words 'Bit Torrent' added .. Example: Write 'When Moors Ruled In Europe Documentary Bit Torrent' .. Choose one from the options given and it will start downloading in Bit Torrent ..

Regards ..
sadiakanwal (Friday, July 04, 2014)