View Single Post
Old Friday, November 16, 2012

Ibtisam Elahi Japa is on a distinguished road

AOA um very 9ew to this forum and i recently intended for css and sir the very first thing i looked after becoming member of this forum, was for any 1 who opted for applied maths as many people refrain from this choice and also hold others back and the rationale are that its very tough, low scoring , lengthy and time consuming and the most imp that even those who hold masters and phd degrees dnt even go for applied or pure maths. BUh um very happy to see very encouraging and confidence bolstering post by u and many others who followed and replied to ur post. i m an engineer (telecom) and very fond of maths and in fact um quite good at it 2 so i always wanted to go with applied maths as i have more familiarity of topics in applied maths than in pure maths. So i would dearly appreciate any start up guidelines regarding where to start first and how to approach it. looking forwrd to a quite handy feedback and response as any sane and helpful advice will go in a long way of determining of whatever i m going to achieve so plz respond to it sir.