View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wamik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashar View Post
wamik ,what does it means as u said that (how many people left the training of pms uncompleted without coming back,?does it means that there are some people who leave pms training without any solid reasons i mean without joining css ,what may be the other reasons of leaving pms training incomplete,can u plz discuss what u meant by that point or post.thanks
It is said that there were people who just didn't join PMS training or in other cases left it incomplete Because they already were doing govt jobs for example Lecturership in public sector university. However, I am not so sure that is why in my previous post I wrote

Anyone who knows for sure:
is the training completed?

What was the exact number of trainees?
how many left the training without completing it and never came back? ( their future as PMS officers)
how many were late joiners?( their names were not present in the original list of appointees but they were from amongst the qualifiers?

I really want to know abt those who had qualified every part of PMS Exam (written, psychological, interview) Yet they were not appointed but wr provided with a letter that stated that " although you have qualified the PMS exam but due to Zonal Allocation and Limited seats, we regret that your name is not going to be recommended for appointment".
I mean they should hv bn appointed in place of those who due to any reason hd left the training, Right???

You know Even today after more than a year, the list of the PMS 2011 written qualifiers is there on the KPPSC website.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wamik For This Useful Post:
ashar (Sunday, November 18, 2012)