View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 20, 2012

mkdezel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWaqas View Post
Dear you haven't complete information about psychological test jab 1 baar sub ka psychological test ho gaya us kay baad kuch candidates ko again kyun bulaya gaya can you tell me ? Jo candidates test dene hi nahi pohanch sakte then how they are eligible for the posts ? Kya aap mujhay in questions ka jawab de sakte hain:

1. Agar CSS Written Clear kerne wala candidate psychological test mein absent ho jai tou Kya FPSC called him/her again ya Justice (R) Rana Bhagwan Daas called those again ?

2. Main PNRA ka 21-Oct-2012 ka test dene Karachi nahi gaya slip bhi thi tou kya PNRA mujhay letter/Notice bhejay ga kahega " Waqas Sahab aap test tashreef nahi la sakay hum aap ko dobara bulana chahte hain is liae ajaien agar aap kay pass PNRA kay lia kuch waqt ho tou "

3. Kya koi public/private sector kisi kay absent hone ka zimadar hai ?
I am well aware of the things that happened during this whole year.
you want to say that those who were unable to make it to the test centre were given a second chance because they were bhanja bhatija of some xyz or president?
OR
The computer has some personal grudges with those who were unable to clear the psychological test?

Sorry my friend, this is not the case. how many people who appeared in the second psychological test got it cleared?? i think not more than 2% (you can correct me if i am wrong)

2ndly, you are well aware of the sifarish and rishwat system in recruitment of all government organizations. but tell me, do you still think there was some rishwat of sifarish in this recruitment. please be honest & don't be emotional.

Giving another chance for psychological test and multiple chances for document submission is purely the decision/policy of the organization who is going to hire the candidates. it has nothing to do with what you/I do or who you/I are.

I don't have any personal issues with you or anybody else who was unable to make it to next phase. But my friend, those who took the stay order (if there is any) should keep in mind that there were many deserving candidates who had big responsibilities on their shoulders and are in a dire need of this job because of their financial conditions (also this was the only public sector job that was transparent and fair).

But anyhow, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Everyone has the right to fight for what they think is right. May the best and deserving candidates succeed.

Take care.
janojannan (Tuesday, November 20, 2012), Yasir Mehmood Sahi (Tuesday, November 20, 2012)