View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 21, 2012

syed ibrar is on a distinguished road

No doubt Christians have their past with full of brutality but sir this is not the time to pin point or gave life to those allegations which are almost vanish.
We should have to wash our hands first..
No one is infallible there but sir what would be the difference if we even do the same like 'just throwing their bad deeds on them' ..That would certainly not call us innocent but the new fire of hostility will ignite and they can even fabricate thousands of brutal acts done by Muslims no matter they would be arranged by them but the world will listen to them as they are in power..
it's not they it's we who are now de track from the path our beloved Prophet(pbuh) not just advised us but forced us to walk on..
As a Muslim I would prefer me and my nation responsible for all happening around us..because it's we who gave them right path to destroy us..
Neither we are united, neither we are trustworthy, neither we can stop ourselves to intervene in sectarian fights then why we are criticising our enemies?why we are blaming them? Lol we are not even capable to help our brethren who are dying in Palestine.. Our religion is just confine to our name now..
So Our leaders should ponder and should realise the apprehensions flying on us..