View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2006 - Roll no. 4802

Second Coming is on a distinguished road

I agree with Wounded Healer that the statement should be taken metaphorically rather than discussing it in medical terms.

Here are some of the points you might consider useful for your debate:

Not for nothing did Providence thought it better to demonstrate biologically the innate weakness ("characteristic", to put it in a neutral manner) of male sex to see the colourful warmth of emotions. Physical force, they might have, but when it comes to the tenderness of heart, sensitivity of soul, empathy in disposition—men are as barren as a parched desert. Women are the balming oasis that sweeten the scorched bosoms, make this planet worth living. And still that brute force proudly struts glancing scornfully at woman’s Frailty? Yes, women are frail, but they are what make men human.

Take woman out of poetry and what remains is worthless scraps of paper. Take them out of art and what remains is stubs. What are men proud of? Strong arms? Let them know that Donkeys are more powerful than men……

(Go on similarly to explain that women are more imaginative. Men are fact bound and analytical, while women approach matters through their hearts. Men are cold and calculating while woman are warm and giving etc.)

Note: These are not my personal views about the two sexes. To me both of them, as they are now, are only because of the existing social patterns.