Monday, April 29, 2024
01:37 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2006 - Roll no. 4802

Second Coming is on a distinguished road

I agree with Wounded Healer that the statement should be taken metaphorically rather than discussing it in medical terms.

Here are some of the points you might consider useful for your debate:

Not for nothing did Providence thought it better to demonstrate biologically the innate weakness ("characteristic", to put it in a neutral manner) of male sex to see the colourful warmth of emotions. Physical force, they might have, but when it comes to the tenderness of heart, sensitivity of soul, empathy in disposition—men are as barren as a parched desert. Women are the balming oasis that sweeten the scorched bosoms, make this planet worth living. And still that brute force proudly struts glancing scornfully at woman’s Frailty? Yes, women are frail, but they are what make men human.

Take woman out of poetry and what remains is worthless scraps of paper. Take them out of art and what remains is stubs. What are men proud of? Strong arms? Let them know that Donkeys are more powerful than men……

(Go on similarly to explain that women are more imaginative. Men are fact bound and analytical, while women approach matters through their hearts. Men are cold and calculating while woman are warm and giving etc.)

Note: These are not my personal views about the two sexes. To me both of them, as they are now, are only because of the existing social patterns.

amjad hafeez is on a distinguished road

Bhai sahiban
kuch amjad hafeez nay bi request ki thi
kashh mere name say bi koi bibi ka ishara milta

prissygirl will become famous soon enoughprissygirl will become famous soon enough

@wounded healer
100% agreed
@Amjad
ye to pehlay nick rekhtay waqt sochna tha na.sorry ab kuch nai ho sakta
Old Thursday, May 03, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationQualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Muskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura about

Salaam,

@ Agent 47,

Interesting post, rather an eye checkup...
Thanx for sharing.

@ Second Comming.

Thanx alot dear for this valuable addition. Your points are really helpful.

Regards,
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Wounded Healer has a spectacular aura aboutWounded Healer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjad hafeez
Bhai sahiban

hehehe.............waito bhai...........one question at a time.
or better yet, why dont u start another thread and we can discuss it over there

@second coming
good points
and veracity of such shall one day vindicate
the vigilant and the virtuous.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationQualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Muskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Bhai sahiban
Dear you can start a new thread for your query, as this thread is started by me thats why they are answering my query. Don't interpret it wrongly. BTW your login name can be changed, so if you want to give it a touch of feminism, you are free but I am sure outcome will not be different...
It is a humble piece of advice from my side that in order to change your views you should have to perform this experiment.

Regards,

@muskan
Don,t worry, i already know the outcome.I have seen lots of threads where aperson started a thread for one purpose and it took another turn when some attractive ID interfered.I don,t need to change my ID.I am here to have some useful knowledge and am having it.where this forum is heading,i have already mentioned that and don,t need to repeat it.
Regards

Raskolnikovian is on a distinguished road

@ Agent 47

Yeah thanx for the scanned file Agent. I guess all those who'd qualify the written part can say that again Dont know about the numbers but that surely made me revisit my medical examination.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2006 - Roll no. 4802

Second Coming is on a distinguished road

@Muskan Ghuman
I am happy that I was in some way helpful.

Quote:
Acha aik meri b mushkil hai
A SUSPICIOUS PARENT MAKES AN ARTFUL CHILD
while expanding it what points you people will consider?
I agree with some of my friends that it was, perhaps, better to start a separate thread for a new topic because otherwise it gets muddled up. But I will, in any case express my opinion on it. So far as your comments
Quote:
Bhai sahiban
are concerned, it's just natural. No use repenting now!! But on this forum, as much as I can say from my own experience, I have not seen any query going unanswered, except when it's so obscure that members don't understand it.
Anyway, let's move to the topic now.

“Every action has a reaction” says Newton, “which is equal in force but opposite in direction”. It’s amazing to see how this law of motion might also be taken as a law of human relations. (I remember a story written by Hasan Nisar, the famous columnist about his little child who was very fond of playing with the keys of his car. Afraid that the child might misplace and lose the keys while playing, Hasan says he used to keep a watchful eye upon the child for a few minutes before he snatched the keys from him, swing his arm as if throwing the keys away, and then say to the child, “Oh! The crow has flown away with the keys”. This worked for a long time but then one day the child realized that he was being deceived by his father. Annoyed and indignant, he shouted, “There is no crow, father! You are the crow”.)

Let me briefly enumerate the points which I think might be useful in this regard.

1. Freud says most of what we do in life is determined by our childhood and sometimes even pre-natal experiences. Whether it’s right or not to go to that extent, the fact still remains that the mind of a child is very impressionable. Parents being the most dominant figures, it’s natural for a child to respond to any “extraordinary” behavior on their part.

2. Adoptability is a very important quality of humans. Especially for a child who can’t even assert himself, the only alternative is to adopt himself according to the circumstances.

3. Human beings have five basic needs that they want to fulfill (it’s usually in the given order): Survival, satisfaction of drives i.e. hunger, sex etc., desire to live in a community or make friends among one’s peers as well as establish connections with the society at large, desire to move towards a better or more comfortable situation, and the need to be praised. These things can’t be compromised under any circumstances. If parents put restrictions on the child regarding the fulfillment of any of these needs, children, “unconsciously” have to use other means such as lying or deception to fulfill them. Then in course of time what starts as a last resort becomes second nature with them.

Hope these points will do. If any other points come to your mind, please inform me as well.

thanks brother