View Single Post
Old Friday, November 23, 2012

nargwaasi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkdezel View Post
I tend to disagree with you on this point. Chairman was a hurdle in the path on new accountability bill and now the path will be clear for the government to establish NAC.

But I don't know whether the policies of Mr. Fasih Bokhari (including recruitment) will continue or not. Now we need updates from a reliable source either in NAB or some high government office about the future of this organization and the candidates.

I have read a post of a member on some previous page that offers letters will be issued after passing of NAC. And according to that member his source is a high ranked government official. Reference: post # 1938
1-Chairman NAB does not have any powers to affect the decisions of parliament/laws formulated by the parliament or create any hurdles. Govt: was trying to remove Bukhari sahab from this post and yet it is difficult to do so till the judiciary makes some move. Paper work on NAC was started before the appointment of present Chairman and accelerated due to follow-up of cases pertaining to Military, Judiciary, Govt: officers and politicians.

2-Policies will be continued till the existence of NAB and its ordinance including recruitment. Political influence on decisions of NAB or follow-up of cases pertaining to prominent figures, is something else. Govt: officers will not be in position to comment on future of NAB as it is the game of politicians with some role of military.

3-Process for NAC will certainly slow down if Govt: succeeds in removal of this chairman. i.e. Next Govt: will perform this action with sufficient delay.

4-That delay will provide the cushion for interviewees to secure the jobs.

If you are right about issuance of offer letters after formulation of NAC than we should forget these tests, interviews and so the jobs.
The Following User Says Thank You to nargwaasi For This Useful Post:
janojannan (Friday, November 23, 2012)