View Single Post
Old Friday, November 23, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxon View Post
a third hand is involved in this killing, RAW, MOSAAD, MI5 and some other are trying to destabilize Pakistan,, Karachi is hub of import and export so its also a target of terrorism not by Taliban but by other enemies.

Reasons.

Pakistan is Atomic power and powerful Islamic country is a threat for west.
Pak-china cordial relations are also an itching in their eye.
These two reasons may be appearling and seem to be quite valid, but at the same time, this is just exaggeration of ourselves and pushing the blames on international powers and their working hands of Raw, Mossad or MI5---MI6, instead of looking into our ownselves.

Powerful Islamic Country! On certain articles, in gossiping and chatting of some circles, Pakistan is a powerful Islamic country and is a threat for west, but in reality, the things are quite opposite.

I do not have any further comments or words to express my views!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo[t] View Post
Well I have some sufficient amount of evidences but i don't want to carry on this issue anymore. Simple is that just wait and watch, you'll feel the same what I am doing about this city of ours. I just want to verify some points:
1- Govt. has failed to solve this issue and some of the Ministers have already demanded for Army in Khi.
2- There is a joint team made again[(intelligence community, police commandos and rangers)As you were demanding] with extra powers above then law and order to do anything in Karachi as they want.
3- I am a citizen of Karachi and I was present on that day in Shaheed B.B Park when Sarfaraz Shah was shot dead by rangers. That was only a toy and it wasn't a toy according to you, then why rangers got punishment from court?
4- A third party is involved, what you have written about different Jihadi tanzeems aren't enough. There is another power( i don't want to write here, just a hint that wait and watch)
5- Last and least, your demanded combination has been made up for Karachi again but remember, nothing will happen. If it will, then just for only few days and the situation will come back to it's own position onwards.
Evidences Yes the evidences should not be made public.

1- No doubt, even little kids know that government has not only failed to solve this problem but many more problems as well. As regards Army Operation at Karachi, the COAS General Kayani has categorically expressed his views that there is no need of any army operation at Karachi.

2- Oh, is it so! Perhaps that is sort of some public healing message that a joint team has been made Put some lions or cheetahs in a big forest of hyenas, wolves, foxes, jackals and dogs and chain these lions and cheetahs and put a board outside the big forest limits that all other animals should not worry because they have instated some cute animals for their protection. These chained animals will do what protection, instead they will be at mercy of these hyenas and wolves for the lives! ....................

3- The ranger personnels got punishment of killing that guy after publishing of the video at various channels...... .

4- Third party!!! Dear I have not written about different Jihadi tanzeems rather I just tried to comment upon the newspaper clips hyperlinked by you. It will certainly be appropriate if you google about these organizations. As per some scanty information, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Al Alami is usually used as a brand name of little factions of Lashkar, which include Qari Zafar group, Qari Shakeel group, Akram Lahori group and Farooq Bengali group as well as including SSP, SMP etc. TTP Mullah Fazlullah group and TSNM were two names of same thing, HuM, HuMA, JeM, JuF etc are somewhat offshoots of same thing and were inclined towards the Kashmiri Jihad! Jundallah with main links to Irans Seestan o Balochistan area! Tehrik-e-Islami Lashkar-e-Muhammadi (TILM) and Lashkar-e-Islami (LeI) were moreorless bandit groups which were gathered under TTP names! Mehdi Militia (MM), Hezbollah, Kharooj, Tawheed Brigade (TB), Al Mukhtar Group, if they exist , these were linked to Palestine Jihad and Kashmir Jihad. And for their Punjabi Mujahideen, and God may better know if any such thing exists or otherwise.

5- Am nobody to demand any thing , was just trying to impress upon you that the army is not solution of Karachi. Yes I already know very much about this thing and also know well that if at all they have announced any such operation, that will just be on papers and nothing will happen. ... And actual solution will certainly be the same suggestion, letting loose of hawks and eagles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saleem2000 View Post
Last week, Dawn News reported about a Video Game being sold in local market with name of Medal of Honour. In this game, American Marines ( Commandos ) attack Karachi Port. Their mission is to destroy Karachi as it is shown to be a hub of terrorism.
This is our image in the modern world.
Its really a graet dillema. And not only that, there are many movies, naming and showing Karachi as a heaven of militants/extremists and terrorists. India has also made it famous by terming it the station of Dawood Ibrahim and his associates... ................... But after all, we are also responsible for this dillema. We fight on the ethnic and secterian grounds and others get benefit. Also, we play the roles of Mir Sadiq and Mir Jafar and provide a good footing to any body to play power games... .....................