Thursday, May 09, 2024
09:42 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, November 23, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxon View Post
a third hand is involved in this killing, RAW, MOSAAD, MI5 and some other are trying to destabilize Pakistan,, Karachi is hub of import and export so its also a target of terrorism not by Taliban but by other enemies.

Reasons.

Pakistan is Atomic power and powerful Islamic country is a threat for west.
Pak-china cordial relations are also an itching in their eye.
These two reasons may be appearling and seem to be quite valid, but at the same time, this is just exaggeration of ourselves and pushing the blames on international powers and their working hands of Raw, Mossad or MI5---MI6, instead of looking into our ownselves.

Powerful Islamic Country! On certain articles, in gossiping and chatting of some circles, Pakistan is a powerful Islamic country and is a threat for west, but in reality, the things are quite opposite.

I do not have any further comments or words to express my views!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo[t] View Post
Well I have some sufficient amount of evidences but i don't want to carry on this issue anymore. Simple is that just wait and watch, you'll feel the same what I am doing about this city of ours. I just want to verify some points:
1- Govt. has failed to solve this issue and some of the Ministers have already demanded for Army in Khi.
2- There is a joint team made again[(intelligence community, police commandos and rangers)As you were demanding] with extra powers above then law and order to do anything in Karachi as they want.
3- I am a citizen of Karachi and I was present on that day in Shaheed B.B Park when Sarfaraz Shah was shot dead by rangers. That was only a toy and it wasn't a toy according to you, then why rangers got punishment from court?
4- A third party is involved, what you have written about different Jihadi tanzeems aren't enough. There is another power( i don't want to write here, just a hint that wait and watch)
5- Last and least, your demanded combination has been made up for Karachi again but remember, nothing will happen. If it will, then just for only few days and the situation will come back to it's own position onwards.
Evidences Yes the evidences should not be made public.

1- No doubt, even little kids know that government has not only failed to solve this problem but many more problems as well. As regards Army Operation at Karachi, the COAS General Kayani has categorically expressed his views that there is no need of any army operation at Karachi.

2- Oh, is it so! Perhaps that is sort of some public healing message that a joint team has been made Put some lions or cheetahs in a big forest of hyenas, wolves, foxes, jackals and dogs and chain these lions and cheetahs and put a board outside the big forest limits that all other animals should not worry because they have instated some cute animals for their protection. These chained animals will do what protection, instead they will be at mercy of these hyenas and wolves for the lives! ....................

3- The ranger personnels got punishment of killing that guy after publishing of the video at various channels...... .

4- Third party!!! Dear I have not written about different Jihadi tanzeems rather I just tried to comment upon the newspaper clips hyperlinked by you. It will certainly be appropriate if you google about these organizations. As per some scanty information, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Al Alami is usually used as a brand name of little factions of Lashkar, which include Qari Zafar group, Qari Shakeel group, Akram Lahori group and Farooq Bengali group as well as including SSP, SMP etc. TTP Mullah Fazlullah group and TSNM were two names of same thing, HuM, HuMA, JeM, JuF etc are somewhat offshoots of same thing and were inclined towards the Kashmiri Jihad! Jundallah with main links to Irans Seestan o Balochistan area! Tehrik-e-Islami Lashkar-e-Muhammadi (TILM) and Lashkar-e-Islami (LeI) were moreorless bandit groups which were gathered under TTP names! Mehdi Militia (MM), Hezbollah, Kharooj, Tawheed Brigade (TB), Al Mukhtar Group, if they exist , these were linked to Palestine Jihad and Kashmir Jihad. And for their Punjabi Mujahideen, and God may better know if any such thing exists or otherwise.

5- Am nobody to demand any thing , was just trying to impress upon you that the army is not solution of Karachi. Yes I already know very much about this thing and also know well that if at all they have announced any such operation, that will just be on papers and nothing will happen. ... And actual solution will certainly be the same suggestion, letting loose of hawks and eagles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saleem2000 View Post
Last week, Dawn News reported about a Video Game being sold in local market with name of Medal of Honour. In this game, American Marines ( Commandos ) attack Karachi Port. Their mission is to destroy Karachi as it is shown to be a hub of terrorism.
This is our image in the modern world.
Its really a graet dillema. And not only that, there are many movies, naming and showing Karachi as a heaven of militants/extremists and terrorists. India has also made it famous by terming it the station of Dawood Ibrahim and his associates... ................... But after all, we are also responsible for this dillema. We fight on the ethnic and secterian grounds and others get benefit. Also, we play the roles of Mir Sadiq and Mir Jafar and provide a good footing to any body to play power games... .....................
Old Saturday, November 24, 2012

assassin007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by student View Post
Renewed wave of sectarian target killings in karachi has put whole the country on alarm. More than fifty people have been mercilessly killed. How you people see it ? Is it any trap or conspiracy to create acute crisis of governance or destabilize the country altogather . Please come up with analysis and solutions to this unending menace which is haunting whole the country .
There are sub-divisions in many of the parties which are doing this. Specially in karachi, people are dyeing in a greater number. So called Mutehda Qaumi Movement is not Mutehd actually, there are two groups in it 1.Bihari and 2.Shia. Bihari group is having majority of sunni's and both are trying to get possession of the party. On other hand Sunni tehrik which is transformed shape of Haqiqi is totally against mutehda. Rather i would say it's a gang war, instead of calling it sectarian killing. Recently on Eid ul Azha both parties tried to take as many animal skin as possible and this time Haqiqi did it. Even in Muttehda's main area's they killed many of animals. . .For the sake of extortion over animals :/ Well water will get separated very soon from the milk. . !!
Old Sunday, November 25, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by student View Post
Renewed wave of sectarian target killings in karachi has put whole the country on alarm. More than fifty people have been mercilessly killed. How you people see it ? Is it any trap or conspiracy to create acute crisis of governance or destabilize the country altogather . Please come up with analysis and solutions to this unending menace which is haunting whole the country .
The horrible condition of Karachi points out towards the growing extremist atitude of our nation.Instead of understanding the root cause of the problem,everybody is busy in the blame game.In every country different communities belonging to different religions exit but they live quite peacefully.why Pakistanis donot opt such approach?..simply because our ulemas and politicians are not understanding the graviety of the situation..this menace will continue to haunt the country until we stop interfering into others' religious affairs and politicians as well as ulemas should also avoid point scoring over this sectarian issue.
Regards
student (Sunday, November 25, 2012)

student is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Khan View Post
The horrible condition of Karachi points out towards the growing extremist atitude of our nation.Instead of understanding the root cause of the problem,everybody is busy in the blame game.In every country different communities belonging to different religions exit but they live quite peacefully.why Pakistanis donot opt such approach?..simply because our ulemas and politicians are not understanding the graviety of the situation..this menace will continue to haunt the country until we stop interfering into others' religious affairs and politicians as well as ulemas should also avoid point scoring over this sectarian issue.
Regards
true , mutual co existence and concept of pluralism are sadly unknown to rulers of pakistan. I my view , ulema have very little control in containing the current spree of violence, however , their role can be ruled out in bringing this city to semblance of sanity. onus , as always , lies on the politicians .
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
simply because our ulemas and politicians are not understanding the graviety of the situation..this menace will continue to haunt the country until we stop interfering into others' religious affairs and politicians as well as ulemas should also avoid point scoring over this sectarian issue.
Although we can blame ulemas and politicians for many things including creating this ideological mess that has reached the level as we see today, I think the situation is much worse for them to handle now. At most what they can do is make laws and/or general appeals, but who will listen to them when the state has interests of its own and is sitting ducks doing nothing to establish rule of law, the society is too polarized, dormant and confused in its ideals and values, the economy is ruined and there is no authority over the affairs.

saleem2000 is on a distinguished road

As you sow, so shall you reap. What we sowed in 80's , we are reaping today.

Neo[t] will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
Evidences Yes the evidences should not be made public.

1- No doubt, even little kids know that government has not only failed to solve this problem but many more problems as well. As regards Army Operation at Karachi, the COAS General Kayani has categorically expressed his views that there is no need of any army operation at Karachi.

2- Oh, is it so! Perhaps that is sort of some public healing message that a joint team has been made Put some lions or cheetahs in a big forest of hyenas, wolves, foxes, jackals and dogs and chain these lions and cheetahs and put a board outside the big forest limits that all other animals should not worry because they have instated some cute animals for their protection. These chained animals will do what protection, instead they will be at mercy of these hyenas and wolves for the lives! ....................

3- The ranger personnels got punishment of killing that guy after publishing of the video at various channels...... .

4- Third party!!! Dear I have not written about different Jihadi tanzeems rather I just tried to comment upon the newspaper clips hyperlinked by you. It will certainly be appropriate if you google about these organizations. As per some scanty information, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Al Alami is usually used as a brand name of little factions of Lashkar, which include Qari Zafar group, Qari Shakeel group, Akram Lahori group and Farooq Bengali group as well as including SSP, SMP etc. TTP Mullah Fazlullah group and TSNM were two names of same thing, HuM, HuMA, JeM, JuF etc are somewhat offshoots of same thing and were inclined towards the Kashmiri Jihad! Jundallah with main links to Irans Seestan o Balochistan area! Tehrik-e-Islami Lashkar-e-Muhammadi (TILM) and Lashkar-e-Islami (LeI) were moreorless bandit groups which were gathered under TTP names! Mehdi Militia (MM), Hezbollah, Kharooj, Tawheed Brigade (TB), Al Mukhtar Group, if they exist , these were linked to Palestine Jihad and Kashmir Jihad. And for their Punjabi Mujahideen, and God may better know if any such thing exists or otherwise.

5- Am nobody to demand any thing , was just trying to impress upon you that the army is not solution of Karachi. Yes I already know very much about this thing and also know well that if at all they have announced any such operation, that will just be on papers and nothing will happen. ... And actual solution will certainly be the same suggestion, letting loose of hawks and eagles.
1- Yes, COAS regretted any kind of army operation in Karachi as according to him, situation is under-control by rangers and police. Do you often think so?
Boy lets be serious. I am no one to disagree with COAS's views but i want to verify something, the upper level management of every department is controlled by one person right now( one of the 3 A'). COAS is bit co-operating with that A because of some reasons.
2- I am not agreed with the combination of those three departments to work together for Khi.
3- Yup they got punishment for what they did because they were wrong. You said that there was a mistake from Sarfaraz Shah's side also because he was having a gun with him and he was harrasing a couple inside the park,wanted to clarify that.
4- I agree with your point.
5- You do have the right to demand any proper thing from your selected persons. Seriously but I am not impressed by you that Army is not the solution. I do know that its a paper/television talk only.
Well lets wait and watch, Army or letting loose of hawks and eagles. Just a matter of time
Old Monday, November 26, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
1- Yes, COAS regretted any kind of army operation in Karachi as according to him, situation is under-control by rangers and police. Do you often think so?
Try to use appropriate words, regret does not suit here. Regret means that he was asked by some authority to carry out an army operation but he refused to do so.

As far as my thinking is concerned, I have many other things to think of and to do, Karachi operation etc is none of my business. Even if at all, some tom, dick and harry, remain making hue and cry, nothing is supposed to take place merely on his thinking or suggestions.

Quote:
Boy lets be serious. I am no one to disagree with COAS's views but i want to verify something, the upper level management of every department is controlled by one person right now( one of the 3 A'). COAS is bit co-operating with that A because of some reasons.
Boy ? Hold on, try to be mature and behave while having conversation or discussion with seniors.

Try to use words after getting into their meanings, 'i want to verify something,' it means that you are some where somehow and verifying veracity of some statement or some report. Try to come out of the army engima, it is implied by your last sentence that COAS wants to do lot of things for the benefit of nation but he is cooperating with the President of Pakistan because of some reason and President dont want to do those things! Amry is an institution of the state, and it should remain as an institution instead of becoming the state. COAS has been making lot of efforts for building up the due place/impression of army amongst the masses and he dont want to do any adventure.

Quote:
2- I am not agreed with the combination of those three departments to work together for Khi.
You are certainly nobody to agree or disagree to such things.

Quote:
3- Yup they got punishment for what they did because they were wrong. You said that there was a mistake from Sarfaraz Shah's side also because he was having a gun with him and he was harrasing a couple inside the park,wanted to clarify that.
I dont know anything into it, but try to watch that clilp again, it seemed that the guy had done something and was trying to convince the ranger people to let him go and was pleading and pleading. What was the thing, for which he was pleading! Anyways, no further comments.

Quote:
4- I agree with your point.
Its not my point of view, these are the facts.

Quote:
5- You do have the right to demand any proper thing from your selected persons. Seriously but I am not impressed by you that Army is not the solution. I do know that its a paper/television talk only.
Well lets wait and watch, Army or letting loose of hawks and eagles. Just a matter of time
I am not demanding anything from any body, that is just a part of thinking and nothing else. Seriously, you should need to practice for usage for words and phrases, have a look at dictionary for meaning of 'impress upon.' I need not to impress all and sundry! This is not the matter of time because hawks and eagles are not being let loose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin007 View Post
There are sub-divisions in many of the parties which are doing this. Specially in karachi, people are dyeing in a greater number. So called Mutehda Qaumi Movement is not Mutehd actually, there are two groups in it 1.Bihari and 2.Shia. Bihari group is having majority of sunni's and both are trying to get possession of the party. On other hand Sunni tehrik which is transformed shape of Haqiqi is totally against mutehda. Rather i would say it's a gang war, instead of calling it sectarian killing. Recently on Eid ul Azha both parties tried to take as many animal skin as possible and this time Haqiqi did it. Even in Muttehda's main area's they killed many of animals. . .For the sake of extortion over animals :/ Well water will get separated very soon from the milk. . !!
Yes, apparently, it is a gang war to reign Karachi.

Quote:
Regards
Yes, Ulema and politicians are invovled in this turmoil, but they are too naive to think about correction of their follies! They cannot avoid point scoring on religious congregation, though they often meet each other and dine together. Their sermons are just for fooling the fools...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Although we can blame ulemas and politicians for many things including creating this ideological mess that has reached the level as we see today, I think the situation is much worse for them to handle now. At most what they can do is make laws and/or general appeals, but who will listen to them when the state has interests of its own and is sitting ducks doing nothing to establish rule of law, the society is too polarized, dormant and confused in its ideals and values, the economy is ruined and there is no authority over the affairs.
Nothing is impossible for a willing and determined person. The country is in need of a proactive leadership, and unfortunately, such a leadership is not in offing...

Last edited by Amna; Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 01:02 PM. Reason: merged
Old Monday, November 26, 2012

Neo[t] will become famous soon enough

First of all chill out boy, don't be hyper ok. If you want to discuss then carry on else making someone angry isn't a good job. Now the answers are:

Quote:
Try to use appropriate words, regret does not suit here. Regret means that he was asked by some authority to carry out an army operation but he refused to do so.
Yes surely he regretted and it's an appropriate word i used above. You are talking according to the reports by worldwide media but I am talking according to my present evidences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Muhammad T S Awan View Post
As far as my thinking is concerned, I have many other things to think of and to do, Karachi operation etc is none of my business. Even if at all, some tom, dick and harry, remain making hue and cry, nothing is supposed to take place merely on his thinking or suggestions.
Well if it's non of your business, then wind-up this chapter here.

Quote:
Boy ? Hold on, try to be mature and behave while having conversation or discussion with seniors.
I haven't abused yet then why are you acting like this?
you are senior but you don't have the right to behave with anyone like this..

Quote:
Try to use words after getting into their meanings, 'i want to verify something,' it means that you are some where somehow and verifying veracity of some statement or some report. Try to come out of the army engima, it is implied by your last sentence that COAS wants to do lot of things for the benefit of nation but he is cooperating with the President of Pakistan because of some reason and President dont want to do those things! Amry is an institution of the state, and it should remain as an institution instead of becoming the state. COAS has been making lot of efforts for building up the due place/impression of army amongst the masses and he dont want to do any adventure.
'verify something' that means what we were discussing here before..Be blessed with 'clarify something', happy now?
Well you have your own point, go on with that. I have my own.

Quote:
You are certainly nobody to agree or disagree to such things.
If so then why I am living in Pakistan as i am nobody for this country, nice thinking. One should close his mouth after watching anything happening wrong here.

Quote:
I dont know anything into it, but try to watch that clilp again, it seemed that the guy had done something and was trying to convince the ranger people to let him go and was pleading and pleading. What was the thing, for which he was pleading! Anyways, no further comments.
Same as you are going with media again, well close this one if you don't want further comments.

Quote:
Its not my point of view, these are the facts.
I agree with the facts you've represented here,now ok?

Quote:
I am not demanding anything from any body, that is just a part of thinking and nothing else. Seriously, you should need to practice for usage for words and phrases, have a look at dictionary for meaning of 'impress upon.' I need not to impress all and sundry! This is not the matter of time because hawks and eagles are not being let loose.
Sorry for getting that wrong, i thought you had written "impress you upon" but actually it's "impress upon you."
One should not feel hyper and giving someone lessons about English
Old Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Quote:
First of all chill out boy, don't be hyper ok. If you want to discuss then carry on else making someone angry isn't a good job. Now the answers are:

Yes surely he regretted and it's an appropriate word i used above. You are talking according to the reports by worldwide media but I am talking according to my present evidences.

Well if it's non of your business, then wind-up this chapter here.

I haven't abused yet then why are you acting like this?
you are senior but you don't have the right to behave with anyone like this..

'verify something' that means what we were discussing here before..Be blessed with 'clarify something', happy now?
Well you have your own point, go on with that. I have my own.

If so then why I am living in Pakistan as i am nobody for this country, nice thinking. One should close his mouth after watching anything happening wrong here.

Same as you are going with media again, well close this one if you don't want further comments.

I agree with the facts you've represented here,now ok?

Sorry for getting that wrong, i thought you had written "impress you upon" but actually it's "impress upon you."
One should not feel hyper and giving someone lessons about English
'Boy' happy that you are again calling me boy, though am not one and also this is an impolite word.

As regards going with the media, to be honest, I have not seen any newspaper from so many days except for the those, which were shared by you However, if somehow you have access to some concrete evidence and having discussion on the basis of that sound evidence but simultaneously do not want to open the secrets and if you really do have indepth study of Karachi troubles and pros & cons of any army operation at Karachi, thn it will, for sure, be a beneficial thing for the aspirants, if such a thing is made in a point-wise form and shared here so that iy may add up to knowledge of lot of people.