View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 24, 2012

Raja Gujral is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Haider View Post
We are talking here specifically on this ban. If I am a father, I will never like my son or daughter to waste time on phone calls late night. This is actually a matter of shame that what needed to be done by parents and guardians is done by the government. Technology is a good thing but to the extent if it is not misused. No way this ban will create any inferiority complex on youth or any creature.
No common man will be effected, only specific community will be affected.
If you want your daughter to be on the religious path, then focus on her upbringing rather supporting ban on packages. Don't you think girls can do all that in day time while they are at colleges and universities, where co education is being provided. People admit them in such institutes where co education exists. At that time they forget their " moral values" but when they talk to their fellow guys , they remember the so called standards of morality.
How funny it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Haider View Post
No one is stopping from calling late nights but one have to pay normal calling charges whats bad in that? No intelligence is involved in personal matters

A person who wakes up all night is stressed mentally if he is working somewhere or a student in school college or university, I am not talking about "weli community" who sleep at day time. So any body like this, have to interact with colleagues, fellows in that environment, and he doesn`t behave well, an unhealthy person can never behave well, right? So that`s not a matter of personal choice when you have to interact with fellows because others too are effected like family, friends and the most effected is the family. And suicide bombing was just an example
Why to pay extra charges? If there was a facility of package then why it has been taken away? People are already facing financial hardships.

It's not your headache. If someone getting his efficiency lost , because of awaking in night time, he has to suffer, not you. In west, people used to drink also but they are doing their work in efficient manner. Efficiency will be lost if they remain in tension of not being able to talk in night.

I suggest another step to Maulana Rehman Malik, that police should keep check on every house and ensure the lights must be off at 12 am.It will also solve the energy crisis. Moreover arrest those people who are found talking in the houses after 12 am, because their efficiency will be lost , if they not sleep early. Also there must be ban on giving birth to child as it will result in elimination of terrorists in future.
Unfortunately, we are the nation living in the dream world, not the real world and our leaders can just only confuse us on such " moral issues", which must have been nothing to do with the state affairs. Gen Zia made such laws , just to prolong his tenure and still we are suffering the extreme results of that.

Last edited by Raja Gujral; Saturday, November 24, 2012 at 12:25 PM. Reason: posted wrong