Thread: Pms 2013 kpk
View Single Post
Old Monday, November 26, 2012
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyas sowdad View Post
dear all..PMS 05/2012 add is in my hand..last date is 01/01/2013 for Pakistani citizens and 15/01/2013 for candidates from abroad..the add will be get published in local newspapers in a day or couple,,especially in Daily Mashriq,,detail is as under
Age,,21 to 30,,,
S.No.1
(a) 37 posts of PMS officers in Establishment Department
allocation: Nine to marit
six each to zone-1,2,3 and five each to zone 4 and 5.
male/female
(b) 04 posts of PMS officers in Establishment Department (Female quota)
allocation: merit
female only
(c) 02 posts of Excise and Taxation Officer
allocation: one each to zone-4 and 5.
male/female
S.No.2
03 posts of PMS officer (only disabled persons)
allocation: Merit (among disabled persons)
male/female
Note: The candidates applying against S.No.2 (Disable quota) must submit separate application if they desire to appear against S.No.1 Those applying for S.No.1 are advised to submit only one application, they will considered for all categories of S.No.1 after qualifying written portion of competitive examination.

i hope you people will be happy now..
Best Regards..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyas sowdad View Post
Marwat Bhai...now send me three ufone cards..
DEAR ILYAS, zamung shart pe publish kedu bande wa... Not yet published sooo Aasif jarmana sho... : P
Thanks for the update... We are waiting for the general announcement in press....taaso ufone hakhdaar ne ye filhaal but I totally deserved... : D