View Single Post
Old Monday, November 26, 2012

Neo[t] will become famous soon enough

First of all chill out boy, don't be hyper ok. If you want to discuss then carry on else making someone angry isn't a good job. Now the answers are:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
Try to use appropriate words, regret does not suit here. Regret means that he was asked by some authority to carry out an army operation but he refused to do so.
Yes surely he regretted and it's an appropriate word i used above. You are talking according to the reports by worldwide media but I am talking according to my present evidences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Muhammad T S Awan View Post
As far as my thinking is concerned, I have many other things to think of and to do, Karachi operation etc is none of my business. Even if at all, some tom, dick and harry, remain making hue and cry, nothing is supposed to take place merely on his thinking or suggestions.
Well if it's non of your business, then wind-up this chapter here.

Quote:
Boy ? Hold on, try to be mature and behave while having conversation or discussion with seniors.
I haven't abused yet then why are you acting like this?
you are senior but you don't have the right to behave with anyone like this..

Quote:
Try to use words after getting into their meanings, 'i want to verify something,' it means that you are some where somehow and verifying veracity of some statement or some report. Try to come out of the army engima, it is implied by your last sentence that COAS wants to do lot of things for the benefit of nation but he is cooperating with the President of Pakistan because of some reason and President dont want to do those things! Amry is an institution of the state, and it should remain as an institution instead of becoming the state. COAS has been making lot of efforts for building up the due place/impression of army amongst the masses and he dont want to do any adventure.
'verify something' that means what we were discussing here before..Be blessed with 'clarify something', happy now?
Well you have your own point, go on with that. I have my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
You are certainly nobody to agree or disagree to such things.
If so then why I am living in Pakistan as i am nobody for this country, nice thinking. One should close his mouth after watching anything happening wrong here.

Quote:
I dont know anything into it, but try to watch that clilp again, it seemed that the guy had done something and was trying to convince the ranger people to let him go and was pleading and pleading. What was the thing, for which he was pleading! Anyways, no further comments.
Same as you are going with media again, well close this one if you don't want further comments.

Quote:
Its not my point of view, these are the facts.
I agree with the facts you've represented here,now ok?

Quote:
I am not demanding anything from any body, that is just a part of thinking and nothing else. Seriously, you should need to practice for usage for words and phrases, have a look at dictionary for meaning of 'impress upon.' I need not to impress all and sundry! This is not the matter of time because hawks and eagles are not being let loose.
Sorry for getting that wrong, i thought you had written "impress you upon" but actually it's "impress upon you."
One should not feel hyper and giving someone lessons about English