View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wasiqh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nargwaasi View Post
I am not discouraging any one and this might be wrong (I hope). You have to disclose it to NAB that you have applied for css examination and you need NOC. If you do not disclose it, NAB may not relieve you for appearing in exam or even for joining the allocated department after clearance of exam. NAB is definitely like your previous organization even a bit more worst as it is military controlled (so called). There at NAB, you'll receive orders of authority's peon twice or thrice a week atleast that no one will leave today till further orders and you will find no one leaving the premises even if you received that message on 12th working hour. Every govt: organization always discourage job hunting and resist long leaves no matter if it is for studies or otherwise. Power rules as mentioned in previous post are somewhat different as we are living in the world where power means every thing and rules are meant to be broken. Most of the People find job satisfaction after 11th continuous working hour and a few desperately try to stick up with 8 hours working and face raging bull.
Nice discussion with you bro. You seems to be a mature person. Thanks for your kind suggestions.

One thing more, pray for me so that I may get to PAS as it is my final destination.