View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 29, 2012
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarwat View Post
Waseemullah rora, khudai de shaa lara, Mashallah you are feeding each and everyone nicely here. Would you like to suggest me some good combination of optional subjects for upcoming KP PMS 13. Just to add a bit about my background for your good self for better counseling of mine... larky nay mba kia huwa hai. couple of years back. Had sound educational background though not like yours english tora bohut guzara hai, as did work for couple of years where on daily basis I'd to respond to 15-20 emails in English. Never missed Najam Sethi Apas ki bath...Ops not good in Accounting that much i.e. why worried even choosing Business Ad. Instead I taught Public Ad abroad for a semester to bachelor students. Abroad, hope you got it. Nu cha owkahm, ta rata owaya kana? Ow ay that will be my first and last appearance in exam due to age factor
Thanks for your kind words....Dear check your email, replied : )
Quote:
Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
@ waseem
sir will the migration certificate suffice?
Dear, No need of sending migration certificate... Just send two character certificates and one character certificate of last attended institute...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehrayiwazir View Post
Are govt servants also need character certificates?
or
depart permission is enough?
Yes govt servants also need character certificates....
Quote:
Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
Thanks sir
Is it mandatory to post the documents or we can drop the documents and forms personally? will they issue some receipt like FPSC does?
Dear if you send the documents via registry then the postal employ will give you a receipt. You can provide that as a proof if any problem arise in future. If you give the documents by hand then they also give receipt... Better to send via post if you can't pay a visit to KPK PSC...