View Single Post
Old Friday, November 30, 2012
Banned

shahreenaa is on a distinguished road

Political will power and pragmetic implementation of policies
Making policies has never been the plight of our government. It is the lack of implementation which keeps the wheel of problems moving. Today our government not only needs to take initiatives and hard decisions but it also has to boost to the dying economy by pragmatic strategies.

Trust Deficit
Last but not the least, the public trust and support is of utmost importance. No policy can be succeed if it does not enjoy public support. Media can play an effective role in creating awareness and trust that it is actually a global problem which can only be solved with the help and conscious effort by every citizen.

Conclusion
Conclusively, Pakistan is facing severe overpopulation problem in current days. As a matter of fact, no country is free from this problem because it is presented nearly in every country but the winners are those who overcome it. Therefore, in order to curb this problem there is a need of transparent effort at every level. Similarly, the future policies should be pragmatic oriented. Although Pakistan is currently facing overpopulation problem but it does not mean that it is going towards its end. Nations face multifarious problems but together they work for towards the solution. In fact, the sooner we realize the gravity of the situation, the sooner we will emerge out of this problem. The same is the need of hour. Therefore, the government as well as every citizen of Pakistan has to play its own specific role to bring about a positive change. Though the task is difficult and time consuming but not impossible. Commitment, trust and hope are the tools to solve the problems. Well said by Robert Frost:

“The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have the promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep”.

I missed some of your errors. once again I have corrected them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shahreenaa For This Useful Post:
aishamemona (Friday, November 30, 2012), Da Skeptic (Saturday, December 01, 2012), seher bano (Friday, November 30, 2012)