View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 01, 2012

wiqi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCE G View Post
No Danish bhai,It's not final yet.I knew from my source that ASF will issue call letter to verified candidates in this month.But GOD knows better what's happening inside.There are lot of rumours.Some ASF servants are saying that ASF will conduct an interview of verified candidates & some are saying that ASF will issue Appointment Letters to verified candiadates because last 3-4 batches got their allocations without interview.

Policeman of special branch rang me that ASF wants your verification.By the way he was my acquaintancs.He came to me next day & There was form of verification.It was printed form of Police special branch.ID card Number,Name,Father Name,Address,Qualification,Siblings,Friend's Name & many more were on that form.I filled it & signed.He asked about attested copies of my degrees,domicile & ID card.Then he wrote a report that......S/O..... is not a terrorist or criminal.I know him personally & bla bla..Then he said that we want signature of 17th scale officer on these forms.I completed all the procedure & gave those forms back to that policeman.They came to me on Police vehicle.
I got verification in the mid of september & Now it's mid of November.2 Months have passed but no interview letter or no further contact from ASF.
AOA... where are u from? i also gave test for asi in asf but i didnt even know abt my result.... and how marks u get?