View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 01, 2012

sidra siyal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by agilicious View Post
Thank you for your comments and appreciation!

well i believe it was the most suitable given the literature, the word "society". Lets just agree to disagree
still way to go ! :P Dear Agil next preci 2010 agreed?? Seniors please guide in the context of precis 2009,quoting Plato,shakespeare in preci is right or not???thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by agilicious View Post
Nicely put, like always

Few corrections/suggestions:

"Plato viewed art as a fuel for provoking desires and Tolstoi considered art as contagious.His theory undermined the very nature of it which is passion,different from moral wisdom."

here "HIS THEORY" is creating confusion because in the last sentence you've quoted 2 theories/philoshophers.

"The emotions aroused by art are not of past but are of present moment.Shakespear’s work depicted the same truth,at his plays one had never gone deep in to emotions but instead stayed at the moment without moral disturbance."

You can see how these sentences do not connect but somehow are contradictory!

This is how it looks to me, apart from these you have good expression.

P.S. I am not sure whether its alright to quote the writers etc, but i thought that it wasn't alright (thats why i dint quote anything specific) because we're just giving an outline of what the article/writer is saying. I might be wrong. Seniors please help!!!!!
Thankss you are right :s sentences are contradactory :S..How is Grammar structure? any error?