View Single Post
Old Friday, December 07, 2012

heavenhitman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss ali View Post
once someone is shortlisted by ipc, initially what are the documents required by ipc, i am asking this because somewhere in this forum i read that documents should be attested by HEC and relevant Boards etc which, i personally believe, must not be the requirement at this stage.

in which year did you get this scholarship? and what was the ratio of successful candidates in your batch, like for commonwealth scholarship usually 1/3 of the ipc nominated candidates are finally selected for scholarship each year while 2/3 rd of the nominations are rejected by CWC, is it the same for cultural exchange as well???
documents attested by hec is not a requirement by chinese government but its good if you do attest your original documents by hec. for ipc you have to send them following three set of photocopies attested by notary public
application form which they will send you the link to fill and download
all academic documents
passport photocopy

all the names of shortlisted candidates send by ipc to chinese scholarship council are accepted so once you are shortlisted 99% chances are you will get chinese scholarship.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heavenhitman For This Useful Post:
miss ali (Friday, December 07, 2012), noorahmed (Friday, December 07, 2012)