View Single Post
Old Friday, December 07, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of

When ever anyone speaks about Essay writing, I remind the words of RAZ.

Here are these:

Quote:
A Recipe, a Panacea, an Antidote, 31 years experience

You are 21+ years old

Most of the candidates fail because they assume that they are not more than 3 years old. Three years is an optimistic comment from my side, factually, candidates think that they are just one day old kids.

Believe me, if you realize your actual age, you won’t fail in outline task.

You know what I am saying? Ok, let me interpret it: Brainstorming of the candidates in exam hall is limited to last night and previous day’s study stuff. Their thinking process is unfortunately confined to what they have studied or planned yesterday for today’s paper.

Jo topics tayar kar ky aye aur jo outlines cram kar ky aye bus soch ka daira waheen tak mahdood kar dety hain baki damag ko tala laga dety hain. Paper main agar wahe aa gaya jo yad kar ky aye hain kal din aur raat main to khushi ki inteha aur agar parha huwa na aya to ankhain lal, kan surukh, aur pen danton ky nechy, sar chair py paper ki jaga. Ary baba kia ho gaya, konsa pahar gir gaya?

Then the panacea in this situation is to understand that your life is not limited to last couple of days rather it is spread over a minimum of 21 years and may have crossed, 22, 23, 24, and so on. Those 21+ years are the crucial knowledge treasures which need to be explored and recalled smartly. Such life span is full of observations and effective material. All you need is to brainstorm beyond your narrow-minded strategy of last few days, broaden the horizon of thinking at that time and allocate sufficient time to the outline. Outline is a driver and always keep the best driver otherwise you won’t reach your destination. The best vehicle driven by the worst driver may end up in any accident, manhole, or wrong location.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zuhaib ahmed For This Useful Post:
SADIA SHAFIQ (Saturday, December 08, 2012), Sarmad Ehsan (Saturday, December 08, 2012), Shehla malik (Sunday, February 08, 2015)