View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 09, 2012

miss ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nargwaasi View Post
Apart from good dreams, following nightmares are also being observed during these days by many candidates. What if these came into existence. Which one of the following should not join NAB. Just write numbers, if you dare to reply.

1-You are going to be nominated for MCMC next year for promotion into BS-19. You resigned and joined the NAB. Next month, you were swimming in surplus pool.

2-You are working in a well known multinational company, you resigned for NAB. Next month, you were looking for job because there was no NAB.

3-You got a scholarship or permanent job offer in some foreign country. you let it go and joined NAB. You got posted for rest of your life in prevention wing of NAB for conducting seminars.

4-You belong to a white collar family. Present job provides you car with gas, house, driver, cook, guard, sweeper, free traveling along with handsome salary. You joined NAB and from very next day, you were looking for accommodation at Islamabad with two bags on your shoulders and one in hands. You have to find the accommodation also for your family living at lahore or karachi.

5-You are female candidate and going to marry this month. Your "will be in-laws" do not permit you to join NAB.

We have discussed the bright side all the time but darker.......never. Dare to reply.
hmm nicely put up question, and instead of living in fool's paradise and coming up with unreal and stupid analogies, we should face reality for a little while,

i myself am falling in one of the above categories, initially i was ready to prefer nab even at a lower pay scale over my current job, now this NAC thing is a real turn-off and as i once said in my previous post that instead of whining and complaining about this delay in recruitment we should pray and wait for the matter with NAC to settle down first, it will either be passed or rejected , but atleast we wont join an organization in a very uncertain situation.

p.s: it seems, NAb isn't going to provide accommodation during trainings, which will be another BIG problem for many of the out station candidates, specially females

conclusion: i am very reluctant to join NAb in this uncertain situation, at least not as enthusiastic as i used to be.

i have another question, lets suppose we are appointed and go for training, will NAB allow us 1-2 yr study leave right after training i.e sept 2013???