View Single Post
Old Monday, December 10, 2012

HassanNaqvi is on a distinguished road

Hello dear ones,
As per my belief, things are the same as they were and I have received the copy of the file of the W.P mentioned earlier and is around 30 pages including 4-5 pages of Order Sheet, which I shall scan and post here but to be honest I do not know how to post it here.

In addition to the above, With all due respect and not offending anyone, I offer the following replies and considerations

Quote:
Originally Posted by yms221 View Post
Another story frineds,Source is a officer of NAB(he was one of those who had filed the writ petition.)
"Settlement hogai hai.. Jin logu ne writ ki ti unko promote kia ja rha hai.. Aap logu k offer.letterz ready hain..just bill ka wait kia ja rha hai.." A msg from Mohsin Saeed Assistant Director LDA.
Bhai ap nay shayad LDA ghalti say type ker dia I presume. But the name you quoted "Mohsin Saeed" is not in the writ petition as the attested copy is in front of me. Yes there is one Mohsin who is Mohsin Ali Khan at Petitioner Number 5 in the writ petition and is from NAB Regional Office Rawalpindi, now if you could please confirm that is he the same person so that the news can be authenticated. And there is also Saeed Iqbal Khan at petitioner No. 79 from NAB headquarters, Islamabad. So there are two persons Mohsin and Saeed, so please check their place of job as per the W.P and confirm which one is yours.

At the same time, I have got news from within the petitioners that NO COMPROMISE has been reached, so there remains a clear ambiguity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasiqh View Post
A friend of mine, whose relative is in nab isb, just told me that letters will be issued from today and will take sometime to reach the candidates as already told by Mr. Rao Adeel.

I wish this information proves true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rao adeel View Post
i have contacted to concerned person, asked about the stay, he said NAB is not so weak that such stay order can stop or halt the hiring... he said on friday last week NAB chairman has signed and approved the appointment of new candidates after considering the stay order and new NAC.... i asked him about the appointment letters and according to him after the approval of Chairman, letters can be issued any time soon by the HR department...

So what i meant to say here those who are worried for cancelling of these appointments dont worry....
will let you know as i get further updates regarding letters as i have asked him to confirm it soon.
Dear Roa Sahib, no offence intended, but the stay order is not of the civil court but is from the High Court meaning thereby, not being inclined towards Judiciary, but speaking realistically, that NAB is powerful, but the Superior Judiciary is more powerful, I don't know why your reference was talking so lightly about it. I have heard from the tongues of the officers of Highest ranks in bureaucracy, use abusive tone for the Judiciary out side, and inside the Court they do not even dare to look into the eyes of the Judge. Not to forget the information that the petitioners in the W.P are ready to file a contempt if the letters are issued.

But nonetheless, we pray that the letters be issued soon as the source of Rao sb might be the most authentic one. Lets all pray.

Apart from the above, if the letters are to be issued, despite the Stay Order being in field and considering the contempt to follow, I think that they might be in a form of some wording like, you have been selected SUBJECT TO THE VACATION OF THE STAY ORDER AND DECISION OF THE W.P BY THE IHC...... so that the candidates who are not selected, shall at least be informed that no need to worry of the stay or the trainers or the letters of the NAC as they have, unfortunately, not been selected.

As of NAC, if it is passed before our hiring, the hiring shall become null and void. and if it does not pass and the government is dissolved, then even the hiring shall continue as it is as the caretaker setup, I believe shall not interfere much in the projects already started.

Thats all I have to share presently, shall update soon with the W.P posting but please anyone guide me how can i post it here after i have scanned it because I do not plan to type it .

Regards and good luck.