View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 09, 2007

M.A.N will become famous soon enough

@Yasser28
Dear you are quite right by the reference you made about the online editin of dawn newspaper....

but these two types of editorials have a lot of difference....

"Editorial is the voice of the newspaper"
[Book: Journalism for all, Mehdi Hassan]

and it is written by the owner of the newspaper or the editor.the other editorials are written by specialzed writers...who have the liberty to expand any additional and some times unneccessary details....so

...coming to my point....

the editorials which i mentioned have all the important facts and figures in precise form....and these editorials not only save our time but also give an insight towards various topics....therefore the importance of the articles[as mentioned by dear yasser][editorials] can not be negated.....but you have to save time..."a stich in time saves nine"......

My experiance [css 2 attempts] tells me to guide you fellows in order to get not only command over the Current affairs but also to get good marks in a shorter period of time....

during examination you can not even go through your register[of current affairs] due to lack of time.....and you have to make a precis of even that register just before C.A paper[atleast 1 week before]....omit all irrelevent details and repeatations

Some Institutions[kips+ officers academy etc] give notes on C.A[just before exams] ....to make new precis notes is a good practice to get these notes and add material from your C.A register as well in order to secure good marks.

now problem lies in the fact how to get extra marks....as many aspirants have these notes..

solution] update those precis notes uptill exam day....and you shall get inshallah 60 + Marks in C.A

Q: "Contemporary affairs" and Current affairs digest[dogar] are good books , should aspirants should go for these books

Ans: It all depends on the aspirant...if he has extra bit of time he can go for these books.

Q: Is a Register for C.A Necessary for css Exam

Ans: C.A Register has 5 pronged benefits for the aspirants...

i- Improves your grammar
ii- Improves your English writing speed
iii- Improves Vocabulary
iv- Current Affairs becomes stronger and stronger
v- writing style of C.A developed

Q: How to develop Analysis techniques and get 12+ marks in each question
solution] would be revealed later
chemguy (Monday, August 29, 2011), Malik Iqbal (Saturday, March 31, 2012)