View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 10, 2007

thinking is on a distinguished road

I am starting a topic which every youth should discuss, I hope everyone would have a say.

Pakistan was achieved after a long lasting and hard struggle. It was built on the blood stream of Muslims(this is not that true,,,,,,, pakistan was achieved after political struggle and not an arm struggle,,,,, remember that it was the congress that were more against british that they should quit india). Pakistan was built on an ideology which was Pakistan ka matlab kya La Ila ha IlAllah !!!!. Then what went wrong that after a 6 decades long journey we are still struggling(there are many reasons that we are struggling,,, one of the major being that time was not given to democracy,,, our army is mostly responsible for it,,,, an army which was not responsible for the independence,,,). In 1960 Jawahar Lal Nehru visited Pakistan and Josh Maleeh Abadi in his book gives an account of that visit. He says that when Nehru attended a well come meeting in Pakistan, He delivered his speech in Urdu and said that he was surprised to see non of the speakers speaking Urdu(I dont know why we have centered every thing around urdu,,, urdu was the language of the ppl of central india, mostly muslims,,,,,,,,, but here in pakistan, ppl are mostly punjabis, sindhis, balochis or pukhtoons, then why dont we given importance to these local languages,,, for me urdu is a foreign language imposed on us to dominate our culture and to better understand indian cultures,,,, as i consider urdu as a kin of hindi,,). And Urdu was the base of the Pakistan movement (Hindi Urdu Controversy 1867) . Come on and think

*Is there any fault in our ideology?,,,,, there are some good and bad points,,,, it is neither perfect nor without defects
*Is Pakistan hijacked by a group who has played no role in its Birth? pakistan is hijacked by an elite group,,, some of which were responsible for its birth,,, and some have joined this group recently,,,,,,
*What is the role of common people in the present misery of Pakistan? the common ppl should support democracy and should not favor those who are standing with dictators
*What role should youth paly in the development of a new Pakistan? very difficult question,,, frankly speaking
*How could we Make our homeland a prosperous country? education+democracy+provincial autonomy+unity+etc etc