View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 15, 2012

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
The best title is Genesis of Philosophy in Greece.....dear now you have generalized the title, Philosophy starts from pre socratic era and Greeks only shaped it, then there is medieval Philosophy that starts from Wittgenstein and Nietzsche and lasts till Renaissance, then there is Modern Philosophy that starts with Existentialism of jean Paul Sartre, you included all in your title, while the passage is just about the Evolution in Greece.....i am being more critic but see that's for your own good and on your own request...
In fact ,i appreciate for your concern and your criticism is helpful.I need healthy criticism.So if may evaluate and judge what is best Thanx for admiration .

I want to say something about title . You said ,more appropriate title would be its evolution .You have defined different ages w.r.t it.So what will you say Aristotle is amongst classicists and father of philosophy too ? If not then explain it . what you will say about this particular precis..

I will focus on title now too ..