View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 15, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
In fact ,i appreciate for your concern and your criticism is helpful.I need healthy criticism.So if may evaluate and judge what is best Thanx for admiration .

I want to say something about title . You said ,more appropriate title would be its evolution .You have defined different ages w.r.t it.So what will you say Aristotle is amongst classicists and father of philosophy too ? If not then explain it . what you will say about this particular precis..

I will focus on title now too ..
Dear this passage is about the evolution of philosophy in Greek peninsula only as all those people mentioned here belong to that area, dear Philosophy was flourishing in Ionian region as well so if we be more succinct and precise then philosophy's evolution here just means Evolution in Greek peninsula, Alexander conquered all these areas and annexed to in one empire...and Alexander was the disciple of Aristotle so he came later.....now you got it...by the way i am Philosopher as well , please pray for my final selection in PMS.....i have very tough subjects there...sis pray for me...

P.S precis is good, essence is found...
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
SADIA SHAFIQ (Saturday, December 15, 2012)