View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 16, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
Tassawer bro i am losing hope, frankly speaking...
i was just having a look at the DMS of failed ones, almost 90% of candidates have opted Punjabi, and almost 85% of them have marks in the range of 140...
even those who are miserably failed have very good scores in Punjabi, so those who have passed will definitely have this subject in majority...
my optional subjects are quite tough and low scoring, i know i have done extremely well alhamdulillah but i am just feeling dejection though i have fingers crossed, allah almighty has blessed me that success and he is the one who is going to pass me in next phase...
my subjects are following:
Business Admin: The paper was worst of all but i got good job done (i hope so)
Pols science
Philosophy
now tell me that what are the marks for Viva and Psychological Assessment...
Dear don't be dejected at at all. Have faith in Allah . It is HE who has the power to bestow us beyond our capacity. I myself have pinned all hope in interview. You have one thing to cheer about that Public Add has not given less then 140 to a single potential aspirant.
My Optionals are:
Punjabi
Social Work
Mass Comm.
As well as the marks for psychological and viva re concerned , they are 200.
I wish they were 300 . But still we have to fight. Brother my passing the PMS has made me learned a big lesson in life which will i keep with me ever. And that is Never Give Up. Do not surrender.
So we have to fight for it.
Best of Luck.