View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 16, 2012

IMTIAZ AHMAD KHAN is on a distinguished road

As far as my approach and knowledge is concerned,I dont think social media networking will have a durable and influential role in opinion-cum-decision making criteria of the people;as the country is entangled badly in the clutches of "Khanism","Chaudrism","Baradrism","Wadarism","Feud alism" and so many other -isms of the kind.As bad luck would have it,most of the common masses are uneducated doubled with unaware.They can be easily befooled by hollow wits and slogans.To the utmost expectations of the people,Imran Khan has jumped into the ground with a hope of change,but,he too,does not talk about a wholesome change in system,rather he talks about some menaces viz corruption,lootacracy,floor-crossing,assets which i think are not suffice.The basic problem of the people and the country is not corruption but bad-governance.As you know that corruption-of capital also prevails in the developed countries but they are on a fair road to further expedited advancement.To add to the gruesome situation,is the unavailability of the basic requirements of the people not to talk of internet and other facilities.

The cream of the nation-the educated class of the society will have to sacrifice and burn midnight oil if they want to do a yeoman task by bringing a complete reformative change in the country.
The Following User Says Thank You to IMTIAZ AHMAD KHAN For This Useful Post:
Sociologist PU (Sunday, December 16, 2012)