View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 16, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassawur View Post
Dear I have the experience of CSS psychological and interview. But I am fully unaware with the psychological phase of PMS. And I have heard there is small difference between the two. I have yet to talk with a friend who has been PMS officer and now a PSP training in Walton as he cleared CSS 2011. After talking to him I would be in a better position to tell you.
so waiting for your response because i am not likely to join any academy etc owing to bleak resources,...