View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 16, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridaf View Post
my cousin is MBBS and he makes 150,000 a month (more than enough for survival) in a village of 500 people.i'm sure you could have made more working in a city.

6 digits is one lac right? shaukat khanum pays one lac to a medical officer? (just asking)
my sister worked in Liaqat National and they only paid 18,500 to a medical officer last year(i don't know what they pay now but its definitely not one lac) n even Agha Khan paid 25,000.even now they only pay 35,000 to a post graduate doctor and you left that job to do one which pays 1/3 of that salary and still you say that its hard for a doctor to survive?
(mene suna tha k doctors parh parh kar pagal hojate hain but kabhi dekha nahin tha)

now these were the only lines that were truly inspiring.
i mean no offense brother but your statements are quite contradictory.
Mr Ridaf,i am unable to understand what sort of thinking is in your mind..You just wanted to criticize and you did it. Shaukat Khanum is paying more than 1 lac salary to medical officer and even the senior medical officers are earning more than 1 lac and 50 thousand.In Shaukat Khanum,permanant consultants are earning more than 10 lacs per months and few one more than 30 lacs per months.For Example Dr Ahsan Shamim of orthopedics is earning more than 40 lacs per months..You can confirm it by calling SKM.

Meaning for survival is different for different persons.In medical profession,you can earn lot of money but you don't have any power, prestige and authority. The point of my survival was about authority ,prestige in society and public service on national and international level.

Bro,Its my humble request to you that don't criticize until you don't know the reality and don't use condescending language.
EXCLUSIVE (Monday, December 17, 2012), makj (Tuesday, June 18, 2013)