View Single Post
Old Friday, May 11, 2007

PEERLESS is on a distinguished road

@ thinking

thinking

Al least some one dared to speak on the topic (most intellectuals are deleberately avoiding these debates)

Pakistan was achieved after a long lasting and hard struggle. It was built on the blood stream of Muslims(this is not that true,,,,,,, pakistan was achieved after political struggle and not an arm struggle,,,,, remember that it was the congress that were more against british that they should quit india).

You are right that Pakistan was achived after political struggle but this struggle has deep roots in the armed struggle of surajuddola , Tipu Sultan, Haider Ali and other freedom fighters. Can you deny the fact that they were fighting for muslim cause.
Secondly it is not true that congress believed in armed struggle because Congress was established in 1884 and after that no armed battle awas fought against British colonialism.
Muslims actively took part in 1857 freedom war and after the millions of muslims were brutully killed and hanged publically.We can say that muslims were more involved in insurgency against British than Hindus because british had snatched government from Muslims not Hindus (How could you deny the fact that Pakistan was purely built on political grounds)

In 1960 Jawahar Lal Nehru visited Pakistan and Josh Maleeh Abadi in his book gives an account of that visit. He says that when Nehru attended a well come meeting in Pakistan, He delivered his speech in Urdu and said that he was surprised to see non of the speakers speaking Urdu(I dont know why we have centered every thing around urdu,,, urdu was the language of the ppl of central india, mostly muslims,,,,,,,,, but here in pakistan, ppl are mostly punjabis, sindhis, balochis or pukhtoons, then why dont we given importance to these local languages,,, for me urdu is a foreign language imposed on us to dominate our culture and to better understand indian cultures,,,, as i consider urdu as a kin of hindi,,).

Well I was not saying that why Pakistani official were not speaking Urdu? I was just highlighting that all of them wer speaking English and even after the partition British is ruling Pakistan through their agents.I am i practical life since 1998 and i have experienced that English speaking people are always prefered for jobs even over extra intelligent job seekers (yani hum abhi bhi angraizoon ke sehar se azad nahee ho sakay). I will love if anyone Pakistani official speak punjabi sindhi or Balochi in national and international fronts but If we are feeling proud to speak English than it is wrong.

Thirdly you are wrong in saying that Urdu is a kin of Hindi instead hindi is the offspring of Urdu.
anyway thanks for sharing you views.keep thinking