View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 18, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post

My this post is outcome of much contemplation over my failure in PMS Essay.First I thought now I don’t deserve to guide people as I myself have lost it.What would you people say?

She herself is fail in essay and wants to guide us ?

Then,after thinking hard I recollected my own words in the very first post,”I don’t claim to be an authority” .

That’s why, I have decided to continue my this thread

I’m writing this keeping in mind all people who failed essay.Here goes my views,

Oh! I failed.How could I ? The examiner must be drunk at that time.But no,I need to evaluate myself,

1-Length of my essay was short.7 pages only
2-I wrote a wrong urdu couplet.
3-I might not match standard of the examiner.
4-I couldn’t justify the literary topic well.
5-One has to pay for being different from others.Uncommon attempt might not be liked.
6-There would be spelling mistakes.
7-My selection of words couldn’t impress the examiner.

After this evaluation,I must improve myself rather than blaming examiner only.Perhaps he might did injustice but one thing for sure, had I been perfect in my attempt,he wouldn't have got chance to fail me !

Now it’s your turn.You are fail so why are you wasting time in cursing the examiner?Let’s make our attempts perfect

All the best

Farrah api you need not say this...I have passed PMS alhamdulillah.....I also passed Essay in CSS with great ease.....Alhamdulillah Essay is no concern for me, i have never been your follower...BUT I have always considered you as my elder sis, i have always paid heed to your advice, your words are always awe inspiring..I am adamant that you have got the ability to do anything, i am just trying to figure out that enigmatic mystery that why you failed.....do not lose hope, you are a source of inspiration for all of us.....don't lose hope.. we are with you and i have strong feelings that next time you will surprise us with your success...insha Allah
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
Erum Qureshi (Wednesday, December 19, 2012), Farrah Zafar (Tuesday, December 18, 2012)