View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Mr noAttitude is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
I don't claim that I have command over English or Essay writing specifically, but I have decided to guide the aspirants as much as I could.(Because Members are asking for it via other means of communication but I believe CSS forum is the appropriate medium for it)
Though I'm not a CSP yet I have cleared Essay consecutively for two years.Perhaps it is the only motivation for me that I passed 'aag ka darya' two times

Year 2011---> 45 marks
Year 2012--->54 marks

Let me clear one point.I never prepared this paper.That's why,I don't have any personal strategy to share with you people.There is no show off and exaggeration in it.I just had advantage of my god gifted written expression so it saved me.What I'm going to share here,is purely my own perception and observation.I wish this thread may help you in any way.

11 papers are on one side and the 12th one,Essay on the other side.It seems just like nightmare to clear the paper that's completely unseen and something quite unexpected.There are no Mcqs even for a little support.

If you have some god gifted writing abilities then that's plus point for you but it's more important to consider average candidates.Let's focus on those who are not among the exceptional cases.

Don't be afraid of it.It's not a paper about magic or prophecies.It just expects you to be 'yourself'.Its demand is originality.

To be continued....

Dear, I've gone through your different posts, they are really good, but you know what ? one thing really surprised me and that was the use of word "God Gifted" em really wondering to know why did you not write "God" in capital anywhere ? mistake happens occasionally, such as it may happen for once or twice, but you have made this mistake repeatedly, though it is a mistake for sure but please you need to be careful.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr noAttitude For This Useful Post:
Farrah Zafar (Wednesday, December 19, 2012)