View Single Post
Old Friday, December 21, 2012

Raja Gujral is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvalentino View Post
Mr Ridaf,i am unable to understand what sort of thinking is in your mind..You just wanted to criticize and you did it. Shaukat Khanum is paying more than 1 lac salary to medical officer and even the senior medical officers are earning more than 1 lac and 50 thousand.In Shaukat Khanum,permanant consultants are earning more than 10 lacs per months and few one more than 30 lacs per months.For Example Dr Ahsan Shamim of orthopedics is earning more than 40 lacs per months..You can confirm it by calling SKM.

Meaning for survival is different for different persons.In medical profession,you can earn lot of money but you don't have any power, prestige and authority. The point of my survival was about authority ,prestige in society and public service on national and international level.

Bro,Its my humble request to you that don't criticize until you don't know the reality and don't use condescending language.
I don't want to criticize doctor sb but just expressing my opinion.
The lust for power , prestige and authority has become the prime and real motive for joining civil service. This attitude has destroyed our society.
When it comes to correct the flaws in system, bureaucrats always oppose that, as it affects their authority.
The survival becomes easy for civil servants but general public is just suffering and will remain suffering forever. Judges, CSP's , Army officers and politicians can only survive in this system where people on powerful posts can kick the law and the Phd professor is considered as " waila banda".
Such nations can never progress. It is also mentioned in Hadees that the previous nations got destroyed because they would leave the powerful persons if they committed crimes.