View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 23, 2012

IMTIAZ AHMAD KHAN is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erum Qureshi View Post
Bravery, intelligence, honest, bold, leadership and several other traits define a personality. The charismatic, magnificent, influential or obedient nature in the childhood clearly describe the attitude he will show in his adulthood. John Milton has beautifully explained the phenomenon as,

Childhood shows the man,
as morning shows the day

Psychological researches have declared that human personality is developed in early ages of life. Some claimed that learning during the early five years defines the way child will act throughout his life. It is rightly said that mother's leap is the first academy of man. Also the company has deep influences on one's thoughts and perceptions.Healthy environment and optimistic peers help in shaping a positive individuality whereas the aggressive and pessimist friends lead to an ever troubling life.

History has witnessed several great men whose young life shadowed the greatness in later years of life. Our Holy Prophet (Peace be upon Him) possessed honest and truthfulness since his childhood that made him to get the title of Saadiq -wa-Ameen from his worst enemies. Quaid-e-Azam was an ideal leader. His attitude from the days of youth was of a leader. Once his mother asked him to stop studying late night and to take rest. His spontaneous reply depicted him as an extra-ordinary person as he said that if he took rest that time, how would he become a great man in his future?
Nepolean is known for his enthusiasm for warfare. He was fond of fighting in his childhood.

A Child has superiority over a grown man due to several reasons. He is more pure, more innocent, more energetic and more close to the nature. He is away from the complexity of life,tackles the matters with simplicity and remains free of depression.

A child is father of the man as childhood never dies. There is always a little child hidden in everyone who guides the man to act according to his learning. Therefore, the early years of a man should be supervised wisely to get a healthy person developed of it.
Erum,
A pretty good attempt this time but you are still committing some of the previous mistakes e.g some grammatical,organizational and clarity errors.Plz dont take it on your heart but you need consistent practice of writing good expressions and grammatical rules.What you require is to consult a vibrant and competent English teacher for guidance in the areas required.If you can contact me on my skype,yahoo,gmail or other contacts given in my profile,i will feel pleasure to help and guide you in this regard.

regards
The Following User Says Thank You to IMTIAZ AHMAD KHAN For This Useful Post:
Erum Qureshi (Sunday, December 23, 2012)