View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

1)Your happiest moments of year 2012?
Got a bonus :P

2)Your saddest moments of year 2012?

i hate sadness ...

3)what lesson you learnt from life this year?
Don't think that you boss don't know
Never try to befool your boss.

4)which memorable book have you read this year?
Holy Quran completed twice ..

5)Which things/mistakes you don't want to repeat in year 2013?
Delayed 'Fajjar Prayer' will not be happened.

6)Your favourite shair/quote which you read this year?

صول بیچ کے مسند خریدنے والوں،
نگاہ اہل وفا میں بہت حقیر ہو تم

وطن کا پاس تمہیں تھا نہ ہو سکے گا کبھی,
کہ اپنی حرص کے بندے ہو، بے ضمیر ہو تم

7)Any interesting incident/memorable moments ?
In the year 2012 i worked in three departments and in all the three Depts i'd the full confidence of Secretaries and at the time of transfer they expressed their displeasure :P

8)Any achievement?
Ah .. victim of team work.

9)What change do you see in your personality ?
same guy.

10)Your New Year Resolution?
To get a posting in the 4th Dept.
Call for Change (Tuesday, December 25, 2012), EXCLUSIVE (Monday, December 31, 2012), Farrah Zafar (Saturday, December 29, 2012), Muhammad T S Awan (Tuesday, December 25, 2012), prestigious (Tuesday, December 25, 2012), very special 1 (Wednesday, December 26, 2012)