View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

1)Your happiest moments of year 2012?

So many happy moments, HE gave lot of sucesses, always thankful to HIM...

2)Your saddest moments of year 2012?

Pathetic condition of my land and apathy of Pakistanis, especially of those, who are at power corridors..... Another was loosing a great friend due to my own idiotic follies...

3)what lesson you learnt from life this year?

Nobody of us is perfect, and we all are having some little skeleton/steel inside us.

4)which memorable book have you read this year?
Godfather
Read my diaries of 2005 & 2006 (memorable pages )

5)Which things/mistakes you don't want to repeat in year 2013?
Lazyness

6)Your favourite shair/quote which you read this year?

Reputation is what other people know about you. Honour is what you know about yourself.

7)Any interesting incident/memorable moments ?

Off and on found two Ws in red/white/green later on, these Ws were left without their covers but I missed the opportunity to feel their taste or enjoy their company. ..

8)Any achievement?

Many many, t a very precious chair to sit on another achievement left me at Beijing.

9)What change do you see in your personality ?

Many positive changes have been caused in my personality. Trying to gain maturity and learn sagacity ... Hope will keep up this positivity

10)Your New Year Resolution?

Will try not to repeat many mistakes (only a wish) and to feel fly in air like a hawk

Last edited by Muhammad T S Awan; Tuesday, December 25, 2012 at 09:05 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad T S Awan For This Useful Post:
EXCLUSIVE (Monday, December 31, 2012), Farrah Zafar (Saturday, December 29, 2012), very special 1 (Wednesday, December 26, 2012), Xeric (Wednesday, December 26, 2012)