View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 29, 2012

Wamik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestigious View Post
@Wamik:
I haven't delete that...
Listen, Don't show over smartness here. We know what are our responsibilities.
We are answerable to supmods not to you.
You have been warn before to avoid netspeak but still using net speak so your last post is deleted... No need to be personal. Don't make this thread/forum a battle place.
Stop deleting my posts and stop showcasing yourself as bold and unaccountable by using above quoted words.

If you are answerable to supermoderarors, doesn't mean members like me are answerable to people like you.

I have never used netspeak and so have never been warned.

You are trying to be personal by writing things like: "Listen,Don't show over smartness here. No need to be personal. Don't make this thread/forum a battle place"

Here I would like to request the real senior moderators of cssforum to please take a notice of all of my posts. I visit this website for obtaining knowledge, but I feel my attention diverted because of the posts of Mr. prestigious.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Its impossible, they arrange the date sheet according to rules, Two optional papers of different which are allowed according to rules, can't be at the same time...
IR, Int Law or Pashto, english lit, urdu according to rules, a candidate has to opt one from these so these can be at the same time. Others may be at the same day but clash is impossible in optionals...If we follow the rules in optionals then we will face no problem.

Respected Moderators:
In reply to the above quoted post I just wrote that

"What I have pointed out is the possibility of error in selecting optionals and not a possibility of error in the datesheet"
So why was it deleted ?
Howevere, later Mr. prestigious himself admitted his inability to understand the original post:
Originally Posted by Wamik
Selecting optional subjects is the most crucial part of application process I remember last time a candidate couldn't appear in PMS just because 2 of his optional papers were in clash. He visited several times the PCS office even10 15 days prior to the exam but the officials did not permit him to change his optionals then. So be very careful.

So I guess rather it would have been better on his part to delete his this one:

(Its impossible, they arrange the date sheet according to rules, Two optional papers of different which are allowed according to rules, can't be at the same time...
IR, Int Law or Pashto, english lit, urdu according to rules, a candidate has to opt one from these so these can be at the same time. Others may be at the same day but clash is impossible in optionals...If we follow the rules in optionals then we will face no problem.)

Last edited by prestigious; Sunday, December 30, 2012 at 02:01 AM. Reason: merge