View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 29, 2012

zabee8 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetpack2 View Post
Brother , can you please tell what would be the job description of O.A (Office Assistant)

Plus one more important question , if they post you to a different location , so do they provide boarding /lodging and other related facilities. As you have yourself been posted at a station other than your hometown so you can best answer this question. The posting factor turns me off because I prefer to stay at my hometown , Karachi that is. (personal preference)

Please also tell me that how frequent they post their employees to other stations?

Thank you .

I don't think there will be any problem , because it is not written in the ad to attest them.
O.A is a Head Clerk and Assistant to Manager. State Life don't provide any such kind of facility you mentioned above. you will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.

no problem of attestation!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmanshah1 View Post
dear you are miss guided about attestation thing. you are not a gezetted officer. bonuses of officers are reated with zone performance.
i will pay you 1 crore if you prove any of my word wrong . you just started your job with time you will know all these things. try to comunicate with other zones. sweet poison is at best in state life insurance offices. just wait and see.
well Salman!!!! Brother aap ko documents attest karne hain tu mujhay de din..meri stamp aagaye hai. Aik Crore ka Cheaque letay ana :p

Last edited by Amna; Saturday, December 29, 2012 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Merged.