View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 30, 2012
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wamik View Post
If you are answerable to supermoderarors, doesn't mean members like me are answerable to people like you.I have never used netspeak and so have never been warned.
Check:
1) http://www.cssforum.com.pk/513444-post27.html
"yes dear there are in hundreds like u.
Didn't u make any effort to obtain a seat?
Wud u like to share ur PMS marks of both (written interview).
And what ws ur merit number."
NetSpeak but Spared

2) "What I hv pointed out is the possiblility of error in selecting optionals, not the possibility of error in the date sheet.
Bytheway r u absolutely free and just prepraring for PMS I mean, not doing any job? As u r so quick in posting a reply for each and every post."
Deleted: Reason NetSpeak

3) "Mr.prestigious Why did u delete my reply to the above quoted post.

Trying to exaggerate your prerogatives provided to you by this dignified forum??"
Deleted: Reason NetSpeak

4) "Rules must be same for all

Mr.prestigious Why did u delete my reply to the above quoted post?
Trying to exaggerate your prerogatives provided to u by this dignified forum?

either u delete your own (above quoted) illogical post or restore my absolutely logical and reasonable reply."
Deleted : Reason NetSpeak again

Quote:
You are trying to be personal by writing things like: "Listen,Don't show over smartness here. No need to be personal. Don't make this thread/forum a battle place"
Here I would like to request the real senior moderators of cssforum to please take a notice of all of my posts. I visit this website for obtaining knowledge, but I feel my attention diverted because of the posts of Mr. prestigious.
I will warn you in future again if you do anything wrong.
Read and follow:
Forum Policies, Rules & Regulations

Quote:
@So I guess rather it would have been better on his part to delete his this one:
"Its impossible, they arrange the date sheet according to rules, Two optional papers of different which are allowed according to rules, can't be at the same time...
IR, Int Law or Pashto, english lit, urdu according to rules, a candidate has to opt one from these so these can be at the same time. Others may be at the same day but clash is impossible in optionals...If we follow the rules in optionals then we will face no problem."
No need to delete this one.

Last edited by prestigious; Sunday, December 30, 2012 at 02:26 AM.