View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 30, 2012

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

I have lost respect for this person.Cant he just see what is happening in Karachi?Dont he know that MQM is big part of what is happeining in Karachi?To me the agenda behind his arrival and this show is something else.Though not known but surely something is cooking behind the scene.

There can be a lot of theories as to why he entered and entered at this point in time in politics but i think we have had enough conspiracy theories and all that stuff in the last six decades.We should just put the facts and figures on the table,get things straight and decide everything objectively and prudently instead of exhausting our mental abilities on issues unseen and unknown to us.WE need a better living,education,Health,respect,mental and physical protection,equality and whosoever and from wheresoever gives these things to us should take the responsibility of serving us.

Enough of big slogans,dreams and heroism.Just get things done and thats what we want from our leaders/managers.No more,no less.
sajidnuml (Wednesday, January 02, 2013)