View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 30, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gharsheen View Post
What Dr said, nothing was wrong in it. Only issue of time confuses most of the persons. He is a quite sincere person. Ab peoples and N league walun jo taklif isleay hai k voh sb se zyada corrupt hain.
Aitraz kerne walay btaen unki konsi suggestion ghalat thi.
and mehrbani hogi ager unka comparison ker k dekh len k kon sincere hai.

My dear sis,
whatever he said, everyone knows that are the problems of Pakistan and he has just said that he will do that or this, every single person who has little wisdom will make more or less the same speech, the things he talked about have become cliche, we see such empty rhetoric every now and then by someone, sometime Imran Khan is bringing the revolution and this time it is Mr Tahir ul Qadri.....give us a break.....

The other day i was reading a statement that "if i am given the responsibility of caretaker setup, i will set an example", he is dreaming...i think he better get out of that euphoria and this country, and go where he came from...