View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Banned

THE 1 will become famous soon enough
Wink Export Quality

It would be worthwhile to mention that the import and export of politicians(puppets) is in the hands of the Military Import Export Corp. (MIEC ). Pakistan not only boasts of Imported Politicians but it takes pride in those that are Export Quality material. Why are we forgetting the "Exported Politicians"?

Three of which are quite significant:

1- Nawaz Sharif (Mandate Master - Exclusively on exile; usually found begging for his own and his family's passports - also, the younger Sharif vowed that his deadbody would return from Pakistan once he got there, fortunately Edhi denied to provide coldstores and the Govt. had to send him back as soon as his plane landed in Lahore... )

2- Benazir Bhutto (Oxford Graduate - can't stay back from fighting her cases and yet not showing up on court orders as she won't come back till import duty is reduced - Guess who's enjoyin his freedom the most? yep, Zardari! )

and last but not the least

3- Altaf Hussain (Bhai) (The telephonic Leader - began his campaign as a mahajir, had to make it muttahida before getting married to a non-mahajir, currently proud of his British passport and grateful to the citizens of Karachi for the financial support )

Though there are many other names, but since some of them belong to a much more respectable institution, i'd rather stay quiet about it, lest i get kicked out of my current location .

I promise to remove this post as soon as one of these figures dares to step back into the country. Back off mods!

Regards,

BUSHaRRaF

Last edited by THE 1; Tuesday, November 15, 2005 at 08:54 PM.