View Single Post
Old Monday, January 07, 2013

WaqasAhmed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afshan Choudary View Post
Bro i read Oxford English grammar that was recommended in B. A .. its not like that i don't basic rules of English... i am engineering student n we ppl are really duffer in languages...i guess i need a gud teacher who point out my mistakes...but do to shortage of tym and due to uncertainty of law n order situation in KHI, i cant go outside...even i learn from u...thanks for ur time...
Oxford English Grammar is very well written and is a must read for everyone but as you have already mentioned that you are running out of time, that is why I suggested you to read a grammar book in which rules are written in very simple Urdu language. Plus, the book I mentioned contains alot of examples related to correct and incorrect use of the English language rules. It will help a great deal in memorizing the rules of the language.

I have also been an Engineering student and still learning the Universal Language. I am more than happy to help you, if I could...

One suggestion for you, please stop using slang and start typing proper words. It is also against the forum rules to use chat or text type language in here..