View Single Post
Old Monday, January 07, 2013
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
well dear being a pragmatist you can't overlook the human instincts, you wear such dress because you feel too hot? to repel the heat of summers the girls wear such dresses? they definitely want to attract the men and when they get attracted, you also have objections on it.....come on dear every one knows what happens when a girl boards a bus where only six men are there, she was a prey and fell in their hands.....i lament on the miserable death oh that girl but we also must agree that the girls are also responsible.....
If Islam expects women to wear dress that should properly cover their bodies, it also asks the men to lower their gazes. How many of us, including me, follow it? I have seen men 'x-raying' (sorry I used this word) women as if they are creatures of some other world... Disgusting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Unless we implement Capital punishment for dishonoring women, there wont be any declination in growing crime against this gender. Come on, treat woman as a human being, not a just BODY.
I agree bro but in a country like Pakistan where the government is reluctant to implement capital punishment even for Murder, how can this be implemented. InshaALLAH we expect that you take a strong initiative when you would be at a high judicial post.

Regards
Call for Change (Monday, January 07, 2013), Invincible (Monday, January 07, 2013)