View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 09, 2013
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 96

GanXTeR is on a distinguished road

There were 2 committees one was presided by Mrs Rukhsana Jabbar and other one by the CHairman..EAch committee constits of 4 members

I was interviewed by the committee headed by Chairman Safdar Javed Syed
one of the member of panel was Mr. Abdul Rauf dont know the name of second member PPSc and a lady (may be a representative of deptt(S&GAD)

Questions from Mr safdar JAved were introductory and related to personal life
Then he referred to the lady (sitting on the left of the CHairman), She asked about total no of deptt aims etc(in eng)
thereafter Member whose name i dont know (right side of the chairman) put questions relating to law (in urdu)
Then MR. Abdul RAuf (right side of chairman) he asked me questions related to pol sc
lastly, again MR SAfdar javed gave prositional questions and asked my opinion (in eng)..!!

My humble suggestion to the interviewee to enable themselves for giving their own opinion , prepare your subject in which u have professional degree ..and be confident..!!

All the best ..!!
Mr hashmi (Thursday, January 10, 2013), Taimoor Gondal (Wednesday, January 09, 2013)