View Single Post
Old Friday, January 11, 2013

Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
My aunty also told us same story . Shahrukh tired to threat his sister .When the things crossed the limits ,shahrukh fired shahzeeb .she told it before media highlights .My cousins are witness of it .Because they are neighbors of them
sister we have witnesses even video clips of 12th May incident, and every pakistani knows who did that. but what media did for that??, what cj did for that, but yet i would say im not against the cj actually. rather im one of his fans. and neither im supporter of allegedly accused shahrukh, but im against the atitude of media. you see when ever there is a press-conference even of the sector incharge of racist terrorist group of karachi. all the national meida broadcastes it live on national channels. and other example today(10/01/2013) it was gangaster's telephonic address, in which he in order to justify his dual nationality tageted Hazrat Quad-e-azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah, and tried to prove that he was loyal to britishers. if there had been any baloch commented like this he surely would have been declared traitor.

and second thing that I appoligize if my posts and comments have hurted soul of shahzeb. May ALLAH rest his soul in peace. AAMEEN.

Last edited by Arain007; Friday, January 11, 2013 at 10:06 AM. Reason: merged